Stuff we do different;
1. We don’t rent office space because we would never be there if we did. Scotland is our office, from the brisk and beautiful islands to the bustling and dynamic central belt.
We are an online creative marketing agency and creativity rarely stems from plasterboard and fluorescent tube lighting. I, for one, find the Scottish landscape, and urban vibrancy, the most creative of all spaces.
2. Our network of Aye Achievers, digital makers and creators, are selected based not on what they do, but on what they do differently. Bloggers? Influencers? Content creators tasked with selling themselves before aspiring to sell anyone else? Those are our folk. The proof is in the people.
3. We sold ourselves, before we even flirted with the prospect of selling any of you. What is the best way to learn how to market? Create something that isn’t a thing, but a mere concept, and then sell it to people who never knew they needed it. We gave The Aye Life 50,000 followers from all over the world. Agency Clients approached us before we even knew we were going to open an agency.
4. We come to you. If we aren’t meeting you in the heart of your business, somewhere beautiful or in the nook of a cosy and comfortable independent cafe, we aren’t coming. Everything we do is to celebrate this rare old country and the business owners within.
5. We give you an instant boost in reach. We didn’t just acquire 50k followers for the fun of it (although the fun of it is probably what attracted half of them). Our audience supports Aye, and Aye support you.
Digital marketing, but on a whole new level.